170. St Louis Rams – Fendi Onobun, TE, Houston
This isn’t a horrible pick. Bryan thinks it is but at this point he’s in a fatalistic mindset – not that I can blame him. It’s a slight reach but it could certainly be a whole lot worse.
171. Atlanta Falcons (Via Detroit) – Shann Schillinger, S, Montana
This is a huge reach, but it’s cool that they picked somebody from Montana, though I’m actually a bigger fan of Montana State.
172. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Brent Bowden, P, Virginia Tech
Huge reach. They could have picked him up as a free agent.
173. San Francisco 49ers (Via Kansas City via Miami via San Diego) – Anthony Dixon, RB, Mississippi State
Great pick. I thought Dixon would go at least two round earlier.
174. Washington Redskins (Via Miami via Washington) – Dennis Morris, TE, Louisiana Tech
I don’t even know who this guy is. Bad pick.
175. Carolina Panthers (Via Oakland) – Greg Hardy, DE, Mississippi
Excellent pick for the Panthers. This is a hell of a steal.
176. Tennessee Titans (Via Seattle) – Rusty Smith, QB, Florida Atlantic
Another player I didn’t expect to get drafted… or even picked up as a free agent.
177. Cleveland Browns – Carlton Mitchell, WR, South Florida
This is an incredible pick. I thought Mitchell was good enough to go at the end of the third round or beginning of the fourth.
178. Buffalo Bills – Arthur Moats, OLB, James Madison
This pick is basically exactly where I thought Moats would go.
179. Dallas Cowboys (Via Miami) – Sam Young, OT, Notre Dame
Another pick that’s where I thought the player would be selected.
180. Jacksonville Jaguars – Deji Karim, RB, South Illinois
This is a reach but he’s a decent change of pace back.
181. Chicago Bears – Dan LeFevour, QB, Central Michigan
This is a really good pick by the Bears. Bryan has a bit of a man-crush on LeFevour so I’ll be interested to see what he thinks about this.
182. San Francisco 49ers – Nate Byham, TE, Pittsburgh
About where I thought Byham would end up.
183. Denver Broncos – Eric Olsen, C, Notre Dame
Decent value for the Broncos here.
184. New York Giants – Adrian Tracy, OLB, William & Mary
A bit of a reach here but not a bad one. It’ll be interesting to see how Tracy does.
185. Seattle Seahawks – Anthony McCoy, TE, USC
I thought Anthony McCoy would go about three rounds earlier so this is a fantastic pick by the Hawks.
186. Cleveland Browns (Via Carolina) – Clifton Geathers, DE, South Carolina
Pretty good value here for the Browns.
187. Houston Texans – Shelley Smith, OG, Colorado State
A small reach, but it’s not a bad pick.
188. Pittsburgh Steelers – Jonathan Dwyer, RB, Georgia Tech
About time somebody took Dwyer. He’s been the top remaining player on my board for quite some time now. Great pick by the Steelers.
189. St Louis Rams (Via Atlanta) – Eugene Sims, DE, West Texas A&M
Not a good pick. At all. I’ve never even heard of this guy.
190. Oakland Raiders (Via New England) – Travis Goethel, ILB Arizona State
Huge huge reach here for the Raiders.
191. Cincinnati Bengals – Dezmon Briscoe, WR, Kansas
This is good value and a good pick for Cincinnati.
192. Buffalo Bills (Via Philadelphia) – Dan Batten, DE, South Dakota State
This is a reach but it’s not too terrible of a pick.
193. Green Bay Packers – James Starks, RB, Buffalo
Great pick here by the packers. Stellar value with Starks at this point.
194. Baltimore Ravens – Ramon Harewood, OT, Morehouse
This is a pretty big reach. It’s not a bad pick but I saw Harewood being one of the last guys taken in the entire draft, not in the sixth round.
195. Pittsburgh Steelers (Via Arizona) – Antonio Brown, WR, Central Michigan
Good pick for Pittsburgh. Decent value.
196. Dallas Cowboys – Jamar Wall, CB, Texas Tech
A slight reach, but if it’s who they wanted then you can’t really knock the pick.
197. Houston Texans (Via San Diego) – Trindon Holliday, RS, LSU
I don’t really see this as a good pick at all. I see it as a return man, but it’s still an incredible reach here.
198. Carolina Panthers (Via NYJ) – David Gettis, WR, Baylor
This is just a handful of picks earlier than I thought Gettis should be taken. Not a bad pick.
199. Minnesota Vikings – Joe Webb, QB, UAB
Good value out of this pick for Minnesota. Webb should be a decent backup.
200. Philadelphia Eagles (Via Indianapolis) – Charles Scott, RB, LSU
Nice pick by the Eagles. Very good value here.
201. Arizona Cardinals (Via New Orleans) – Jorrick Calvin, CB, Troy
I’ve never heard of this guy. Pitiful pick.
202. Carolina Panthers (compensatory pick) – Jordon Pugh, CB, Texas A&M
I didn’t even see Pugh getting picked up as a free agent. Not a good pick for Carolina.
203. Jacksonville Jaguars (compensatory pick) – Scotty McGee, CB, JMU
I’ve never heard of this guy. The Jags continue to have one of the worst drafts ever.
204. Carolina Panthers (compensatory pick) – Tony Pike, QB, Cincinnati
Excellent pick by the Panthers. He’ll be a very solid backup and will give Clausen some healthy competition. It’s also amazing value.
205. New England Patriots (compensatory pick) – Ted Larsen, C, North Carolina State
Decent value out of this pick for the pats.
206. San Francisco 49ers (compensatory pick) – Kyle Williams, WR, Arizona State
This is early for Kyle Williams, but the Niners have had a nice draft overall.
207. Tennessee Titans (compensatory pick) – Myron Rolle, S, Florida State
Nice pick by the Titans. They continue to have a solid draft.